Latest Update: Geene County has altered its current Stay-At-Home Order. Click Here for more info.
The order requires that all non-essential activities, businesses, and operations to cease within the county. Find more information in the links provided below:
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the United States, and specifically SW Missouri, it is important to stay up-to-date on the latest news and recommendations from local and federal health authorities. Stay Healthy Springfield will be providing links to local resources and the latest local and national news on the Coronavirus.
CDC – Center for Disease Control
The CDC has provided a full arsenal of information on the Coronavirus. This page covers everything from symptoms, precautions, resources for employers, and instructions on what to do if you believe you have been exposed to the virus.
This page also provides an updating map of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the united states, as well as a feed to real-time Coronavirus related national news. Visit the site below.
- Missouri DHSS Director Dr. Randall Williams updates on state's COVID-19 vaccine plans
- Ozarks Tonight: COVID-19 vaccine update
- Newton County reports three deaths related to COVID-19
- RECORD-BREAKING DAY, AGAIN: State of Arkansas sets daily record for COVID-19 on Friday
- Springfield-Greene County Health Department reports an additional 4 COVID-19 deaths on Friday
- Missouri expecting additional 170000 virus vaccines in December
- Springfield natives explain COVID-19 concerns while filming national competition shows
- Springfield-Greene Co. Health Dept. reports 17 new COVID-19 deaths, a single-day record