Latest Update: Geene County has altered its current Stay-At-Home Order. Click Here for more info.
The order requires that all non-essential activities, businesses, and operations to cease within the county. Find more information in the links provided below:
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the United States, and specifically SW Missouri, it is important to stay up-to-date on the latest news and recommendations from local and federal health authorities. Stay Healthy Springfield will be providing links to local resources and the latest local and national news on the Coronavirus.
CDC – Center for Disease Control
The CDC has provided a full arsenal of information on the Coronavirus. This page covers everything from symptoms, precautions, resources for employers, and instructions on what to do if you believe you have been exposed to the virus.
This page also provides an updating map of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the united states, as well as a feed to real-time Coronavirus related national news. Visit the site below.
- Judge hears arguments on Biden administration ending Covid border restrictions for migrants
- Massachusetts reaches a $56 million settlement for a deadly veteran's home Covid-19 outbreak
- FRIDAY UPDATES: Boone County passes 45,000 COVID cases – ABC17NEWS
- Patients charged hundreds of dollars to get Covid drugs already paid for by taxpayers – ABC17NEWS
- Man sentenced to life in 80-year-old woman's stabbing death | Missouri | wsiltv.com
- Springfield-Greene County Health Dept. providing vaccination opportunities as COVID-19 cases rise
- Samuel Page Stubbs III, 80 | Obituaries | kq2.com
- Aaron James Walker, 38 | Obituaries | kq2.com