Latest Update: Geene County has altered its current Stay-At-Home Order. Click Here for more info.
The order requires that all non-essential activities, businesses, and operations to cease within the county. Find more information in the links provided below:
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the United States, and specifically SW Missouri, it is important to stay up-to-date on the latest news and recommendations from local and federal health authorities. Stay Healthy Springfield will be providing links to local resources and the latest local and national news on the Coronavirus.
CDC – Center for Disease Control
The CDC has provided a full arsenal of information on the Coronavirus. This page covers everything from symptoms, precautions, resources for employers, and instructions on what to do if you believe you have been exposed to the virus.
This page also provides an updating map of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the united states, as well as a feed to real-time Coronavirus related national news. Visit the site below.
- Expected post-Thanksgiving COVID-19 wave has arrived in Greene County – Community News
- Biden, allies increasingly pushing back at GOP's virus barbs – KY3
- Despite analysis, Parson adamant mask mandates don't work – KY3
- Car dealer admits to using customers' information to apply for loans – WHIO-TV
- How Consumer Debt In Missouri Changed During The Pandemic | Kansas City, MO Patch
- Parents grieve loss of 3-month-old son to COVID-19 – KY3
- Multiple cases of omicron virus variant detected in NYC – KY3
- Watch live: Ontario expanding third dose COVID-19 vaccine eligibility to 50+ in mid …