Latest Update: Geene County has enacted a Stay-At-Home Order Effective 12:10 AM, Thursday March 26th.
The order requires that all non-essential activities, businesses, and operations to cease within the county. Find more information in the links provided below:
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the United States, and specifically SW Missouri, it is important to stay up-to-date on the latest news and recommendations from local and federal health authorities. Stay Healthy Springfield will be providing links to local resources and the latest local and national news on the Coronavirus.
CDC – Center for Disease Control
The CDC has provided a full arsenal of information on the Coronavirus. This page covers everything from symptoms, precautions, resources for employers, and instructions on what to do if you believe you have been exposed to the virus.
This page also provides an updating map of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the united states, as well as a feed to real-time Coronavirus related national news. Visit the site below.
- CMH employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Coronavirus claims 10th Missouri victim as cases increase
- Missouri Social Services extends hours during coronavirus crisis
- Officials report Missouri’s 10th coronavirus linked death in St. Charles County Friday
- Pokin Around: Dr. Anthony Fauci is the right person in the right place at the right time
- COVID-19 hits 3 more nursing homes in St. Louis area, 3 others in Missouri
- Third and fourth cases of COVID-19, one death reported in Camden County, Mo.
- Bass Pro confirms ‘hundreds’ of layoffs prompted by coronavirus