Latest Update: Geene County has altered its current Stay-At-Home Order. Click Here for more info.
The order requires that all non-essential activities, businesses, and operations to cease within the county. Find more information in the links provided below:
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the United States, and specifically SW Missouri, it is important to stay up-to-date on the latest news and recommendations from local and federal health authorities. Stay Healthy Springfield will be providing links to local resources and the latest local and national news on the Coronavirus.
CDC – Center for Disease Control
The CDC has provided a full arsenal of information on the Coronavirus. This page covers everything from symptoms, precautions, resources for employers, and instructions on what to do if you believe you have been exposed to the virus.
This page also provides an updating map of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the united states, as well as a feed to real-time Coronavirus related national news. Visit the site below.
- Report: Missouri COVID-19 count doesn't include antigen tests
- Missouri to set up 27 mass COVID-19 vaccination sites; first one operates Friday in Poplar Bluff
- Springfield Public Schools: Four days of in-person learning for high school students, starting …
- Springfield firefighters say smoke alarms especially if you loose your sense of smell
- SIU WBB faces adversity with COVID-19
- Springfield-Greene County Health Department explains high number of COVID-19 deaths …
- Springfield health experts discuss safety of COVID-19 vaccine for pregnant patients
- Springfield-Greene County Health Dept. reports new COVID-19 deaths, including healthy man in …