Latest Update: Geene County has altered its current Stay-At-Home Order. Click Here for more info.
The order requires that all non-essential activities, businesses, and operations to cease within the county. Find more information in the links provided below:
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the United States, and specifically SW Missouri, it is important to stay up-to-date on the latest news and recommendations from local and federal health authorities. Stay Healthy Springfield will be providing links to local resources and the latest local and national news on the Coronavirus.
CDC – Center for Disease Control
The CDC has provided a full arsenal of information on the Coronavirus. This page covers everything from symptoms, precautions, resources for employers, and instructions on what to do if you believe you have been exposed to the virus.
This page also provides an updating map of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the united states, as well as a feed to real-time Coronavirus related national news. Visit the site below.
- The arts must go on — virtually, that is
- Study finds 1/5 of renters in Missouri at risk of eviction, housing problems extend nationwide
- Springfield nonprofit serves 2.3 million meals in 100 days during pandemic
- New potential COVID-19 community exposures in Springfield announced
- SPS confirms positive COVID-19 cases from Fremont, Truman elementary schools
- Lawrence County announces 15 new COVID-19 cases; 8 linked to church in Aurora, Mo.
- SGF health dept warns of potential COVID-19 exposures at Walmart, Ross, Bass Pro, Target
- Springfield-Greene Co. Health Dept. announces potential exposures from six cases