Latest Update: Geene County has altered its current Stay-At-Home Order. Click Here for more info.
The order requires that all non-essential activities, businesses, and operations to cease within the county. Find more information in the links provided below:
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the United States, and specifically SW Missouri, it is important to stay up-to-date on the latest news and recommendations from local and federal health authorities. Stay Healthy Springfield will be providing links to local resources and the latest local and national news on the Coronavirus.
CDC – Center for Disease Control
The CDC has provided a full arsenal of information on the Coronavirus. This page covers everything from symptoms, precautions, resources for employers, and instructions on what to do if you believe you have been exposed to the virus.
This page also provides an updating map of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the united states, as well as a feed to real-time Coronavirus related national news. Visit the site below.
- TUESDAY UPDATES: Missouri DHSS adds 130 coronavirus related deaths after analyzing …
- Families, pharmacies struggle to find enough COVID-19 tests amid Springfield surge – Ozarks First
- Drury vs. SBU postponed due to COVID-19 | Ozarks Sports Zone
- President's Email to Employees (January 18) – COVID-19 Information Center
- Missouri State prepared for COVID-19 spike as students return for spring semester – KY3
- Springfield Public Schools closes for the rest of the week due to COVID-19 – KSHB
- TUESDAY UPDATES: State of Missouri reports nearly 20,000 new coronavirus cases over …
- Missouri numbers show signs of leveling as some areas of U.S. pass omicron's peak – ABC17NEWS