Latest Update: Geene County has altered its current Stay-At-Home Order. Click Here for more info.
The order requires that all non-essential activities, businesses, and operations to cease within the county. Find more information in the links provided below:
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the United States, and specifically SW Missouri, it is important to stay up-to-date on the latest news and recommendations from local and federal health authorities. Stay Healthy Springfield will be providing links to local resources and the latest local and national news on the Coronavirus.
CDC – Center for Disease Control
The CDC has provided a full arsenal of information on the Coronavirus. This page covers everything from symptoms, precautions, resources for employers, and instructions on what to do if you believe you have been exposed to the virus.
This page also provides an updating map of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the united states, as well as a feed to real-time Coronavirus related national news. Visit the site below.
- Missouri man pleads guilty to pandemic business loan fraud
- Upcoming Red Cross Blood Drives In Springfield Area
- Health Department hosts webinar on how to talk to those with COVID-19 vaccine hesitancy
- Funding stream approved in 2017 paying for new fire stations, trucks in Springfield
- Missouri House Votes Against Virus Rules for Businesses
- Springfield drops outdoor masking requirement
- New Initiative Aimed At Empowering People To Address COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy
- Springfield City Council to hear emergency bill to remove most outdoor masking rules Monday