Latest Update: Geene County has altered its current Stay-At-Home Order. Click Here for more info.
The order requires that all non-essential activities, businesses, and operations to cease within the county. Find more information in the links provided below:
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread across the United States, and specifically SW Missouri, it is important to stay up-to-date on the latest news and recommendations from local and federal health authorities. Stay Healthy Springfield will be providing links to local resources and the latest local and national news on the Coronavirus.
CDC – Center for Disease Control
The CDC has provided a full arsenal of information on the Coronavirus. This page covers everything from symptoms, precautions, resources for employers, and instructions on what to do if you believe you have been exposed to the virus.
This page also provides an updating map of confirmed COVID-19 cases in the united states, as well as a feed to real-time Coronavirus related national news. Visit the site below.
- A positive COVID-19 case from out of the area visited the Lake of the Ozarks pool bars on Memorial …
- Missouri sees jump in COVID deaths
- FRIDAY UPDATES: Boone County COVID-19 cases increase again
- FRIDAY UPDATES: Boone County resident tests positive for COVID-19 after lake trip
- Springfield-Greene County Health Department announced new confirmed COVID-19 cases and …
- First 42 coronavirus tests at Springfield salon all negative
- Great Clips In Springfield Close Due COVID 19 Exposures
- COVID 19 Cases In US Meat Facilities Passes 3000